Deadline: February 10, 2022
The Palgrave/IAMCR book series, Global Transformations in Media and Communication Research, was launched in 2014 and has since produced 17 books (with one more in the pipeline). With the current editorial team (Claudia Padovani and Majan de Bruin) completing their term and stepping down, the series requires a new team of two co-editors to take on the responsibility.
The IAMCR Publications Committee invites expressions of interest for two new co-editors for the series. The series’ webpage has further information about the series, including details of the books already published.
Only current IAMCR members are eligible to apply. The call is for a team of two co-editors. Individual applications will not be considered. The two members should apply as a team, submitting a single application that includes:
* An expression of interest clearly stating the names of the proposed team, briefly outlining your publishing experience and what you might bring to the role (no more than 1 page), and
* A 2-page CV for each team member
Expressions of interest should be sent by email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10 February 2022, 23:00 hrs GMT
1. A 5-member sub-committee from the IAMCR Publication Committee will review the applications and recommend a ranked shortlist within one month after the closing date.
2. The International Council will be asked to endorse the ranking proposed by the 5-member sub-committee. The IC can also decide to alter the ranking, or to reject the proposal and ask for the call to be re-opened.
3. The Executive Board will then invite the team of co-editors to take up the positions.
For informal queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See this EOI online