November 3-4, 2022
Lusofona University (Portugal)
Deadline: September 2, 2022
We invite submission of high quality papers for FL_Fashion Sustainability - International Conference focusing on relevant, original and previously unpublished research. Submitted papers must fit one of the 5 main thematic areas of the Conference.
All approved papers will be published in an electronic book of proceedings (eBook) with ISBN, provided they are received by the appropriate deadline and defined formatting standards.
- Proceedings book - eBook with ISBN
- Palgrave Book - Springer nature
- IJFMA Journal - Special issue - Scopus
FL_Fashion Sustainability - International Conference, is an International Conference that focuses on the discussion of Sustainability in Fashion, Design and Media. It proposes to be a space of union between Industry, Business and Academia around a common theme, however, with several very distinct approaches and with a very diverse exchange of experiences and knowledge.
Thus, we are looking for a Conference format that allows this exchange in moments of presentation of papers, in the presentation of projects in exhibition format, or other, leading to the richness of sharing.
The Conference is based on 5 main thematic areas: Fashion Sustainability; Fashion Trends Communication; Fashion and Audiovisual for Sustainability; Fashion Tradition and Identity; Education for Fashion Sustainability.
The official languages of the Congress are Portuguese and English. The oral presentation will be made in Portuguese or in English. The material supporting the presentation (slideshow) should be bilingual Portuguese/English. Papers submitted in Portuguese should be supplemented, in the final review process, with an English version. Papers submitted in English do not need to be submitted in another version.
- Call opening - May 02, 2022
- Deadline for Submission of Papers (Articles and Projects) - September 02, 2022
- Notification of decision - September 30, 2022
- Early bird registration - October 10, 2022
- Deadline for Final Paper Submission - October 21, 2022
- Deadline for Conference registration - October 21, 2022
- Final Conference Program - October 26, 2022
- FL_Fashion Sustainability - International Conference - November 03-04, 2022
- Early Bird - until October 10
- Authors: 150
- PHD and MSC Students Authors: 80
- Other Students: 30
More info: email@example.com
Conference website: https://flconf.ulusofona.pt/