October 23-24, 2023
Deadline: September 15, 2023
Effective communication has become vital for individuals and organizations in the rapidly evolving digital era. We are acutely aware of the challenges posed by the dynamic digital landscape. Exploring the symbiotic relationship between traditional communication fundamentals and contemporary digital technologies is necessary for academics and practice. By examining the integration of foundational communication theories with cutting-edge digital platforms, we can seek to offer insights and strategies to enhance communication practices in the digital age.
Communication is the cornerstone of human interaction and the linchpin for the growth and prosperity of societies. Over the past few decades, we have witnessed a paradigm shift in communication, with the advent of digital technologies redefining how individuals, groups, and organizations connect and engage. The pressing need to revisit and blend the timeless fundamentals of communication with the limitless possibilities digital platforms offer becomes essential. Therefore, we must underscore the indispensability of blending traditional communication fundamentals with digital advancements. By embracing the symbiosis between the timeless principles of effective communication and the innovative tools of the digital era, communication academics, and professionals can navigate the complexities of modern communication landscapes and foster meaningful connections that shape a more informed and cohesive global society. As we evolve in this digital age, this conference is a guiding beacon for communication scholars and practitioners seeking excellence in their craft.
Theme: “Revisit Communication: Integrating the Basics with Digital”
Monday-Tuesday, 23-24 October 2023
The conference will be held in a hybrid mode, onsite at Unika Atma Jaya, Jakarta, Indonesia, and online at Zoom.
1. Provide updated research, enhanced marketing and corporate communication practice, and media on solutions to today’s communication issues.
2. Understand how communication fields are affected by current changes due to various issues such as pandemics, crises, and technology to manage presence, trust, and credibility.
3. Discuss how these innovations have affected organizations and media and what has shifted regarding ethics and values.
1. Prof. Reiner Janz, Westphalian University of Applied Science, Gelsenkirchen, Germany
2. Prof. Fabien Liénard, University of Le Havre, Normandy, France
3. Prof. Eun-Ju Lee, Seoul National University, South Korea (ICA President)
4. Prof. Noshir Contractor, Northwestern University, US (Former ICA President)*
A. Paper Topics:
The 7th International Conference on Corporate and Marketing Communication is the locus for scholars, educators, and practitioners seeking to promote and advance knowledge by blending basic and digital. The topics can be in the following area:
a. Corporate Communication
b. Marketing Communication
d. Special issues
B. Deadline Date:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 15, 2023
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: September 20, 2023
- Final registration: October 10, 2023
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: October 10, 2023
Submit your abstract to: http://bit.ly/7thICCOMAC_2023
This conference will consider theoretical and empirical papers, working papers, and extended abstracts for review, and ideas for special session proposals will be welcomed.
Prizes will be awarded for the best paper in four categories (corporate communication, marketing communication, media, and special issue) as judged by experts.
- Journal (selected paper only)
- Paper Presenter IDR 1.000.000 (75 USD)- on site
- Paper Presenter IDR 700.000 (50 USD) - online
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate Students (with identification): IDR 250.000 (15 USD)
- Early bird special by October 1, 2023: IDR 150,000 (10 USD)
- Public: IDR 250.000 (15 USD), early bird special by October 1, 2023 is IDR 200,000 (12 USD)
#122 000 301 7376 (IDR)
Secretariat: email email@example.com